Product characteristics of aluminized composite film2023-02-01
Aluminized composite film is a bright metallic film formed by evaporating high-purity aluminum wire into gaseous state at high temperature (1100~1200 ℃) through vacuum aluminizing process, and then when the plastic film passes through the vacuum evaporation chamber, the gaseous aluminum molecules precipitate onto the surface of the plastic film.
(1) It saves energy and materials and reduces costs.
(2) It has excellent folding resistance and good toughness, few pinholes and cracks, and no kneading and cracking, so it has improved barrier to gas, water vapor, odor, light, etc.
(3) With excellent metallic luster, the light reflectivity can reach 97%; And it can form color film through coating treatment, and its decoration effect is inferior to that of aluminum foil.
(4) Shielded type can be used for partial aluminum plating to obtain any pattern or transparent window, and the contents can be seen.
(5) The aluminized layer has good conductivity and can eliminate the electrostatic effect; Its sealing performance is good, especially when packaging powder products, it will not pollute the sealing part, ensuring the sealing performance of the packaging.
(6) It has good adaptability to post-processing such as printing and lamination.
Because of the above characteristics, aluminized film has become a new type of composite film with excellent performance, economy and beauty, and has replaced aluminum foil composite material in many aspects. It is mainly used for vacuum packaging of flavor food and agricultural products, as well as packaging of drugs, cosmetics and cigarettes. In addition, aluminized film is also widely used as bronzing material and trademark label material in printing.
At present, the most widely used aluminized films are polyester aluminized composite film (VMPET) and CPP aluminized composite film (VMCPP). The function of aluminum plating on the film surface is to block light and prevent ultraviolet radiation, which not only extends the shelf life of the content, but also improves the brightness of the film. It replaces aluminum foil to a certain extent, and also has low price, beautiful appearance and good barrier performance. Therefore, aluminum plating composite film is widely used in composite packaging. At present, it is mainly used in dry and puffed food packaging such as biscuits and the outer packaging of some medicine and cosmetics.
Hard film, also known as film, is the sheet used for plastic absorption, of which the thickness is more than 2mm is called plate, and the commonly use…
The composite membrane is mainly used in reverse osmosis, gas separation, infiltration transpiration and other processes. Using two different kinds of…
Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) composite fabric is a high-performance fabric with waterproof, moisture permeability and wind resistance. The morpholog…
Composite film refers to a multilayer structure film formed by combining various plastics with paper, metal or other materials through lamination, ext…